Hello my fam how are you all???
Now I know most of you guys just love reading my DIY homemade masks and demand more of them ,so I am back with another one and probably the most in demand and helpful one.. 🙂
Early signs of aging is the worst nightmare that anyone could face ,we continuously make efforts and try all possible tips and tricks that we could to make our skin look younger,some people even opt for medical treatments but we forget that this is something which is beyond our control and everyone at some point of time has to face this bitter truth.
Age can slowly creep up on you and before you realize it, you will notice those pesky fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. What can you do to prevent them? The answer is simple! Use face packs or masks made out of natural ingredients which you probably already have right in your kitchen!
Anti aging ?????
Anti aging is possible when the process of regeneration dominant over degeneration. In case of regeneration, the cells replace itself with stronger cells while in degeneration, existing replace with weaker one. The process of regeneration is termed as anti-aging while the process of degeneration is called as aging
Forget about cosmetics and expensive creams, instead go herbal and rejuvenate your skin and look young and healthy always!
Egg white and Honey mask for sagging skin
Egg white and honey contains a lot of anti-aging and skin tightening properties.
- Beat the egg into one tablespoon of honey
- Mix well and apply on face
- Rinse with water once dried out
2. Oatmeal and Honey Mask:
- Make a mixture with equal parts of honey and oatmeal and mix it well together.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
3. Buttermilk and Oatmeal Mask for Wrinkles and fine lines:
All you need is a cup of buttermilk and 4 tablespoons of oatmeal that has been boiled.
- Let the oatmeal cool to room temperature then add a tablespoon of olive and almond oil.
- Make a fine paste and apply it on your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse it off to feel tightened skin and fewer wrinkles!
4. Cucumber Mask:
- Take a small cucumber and grate it.
- Add egg white, a tablespoon of lemon juice and apple paste.
- Apply it all over your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- The enzymes of the cucumber will soothe your skin and make it look fresher and younger.
[ Read : 5 uses of white eye pencils ]
5. Banana Mask:
Bananas are full of anti-aging properties and rich in vitamins E and A.
- You can make a great anti-aging face pack by mashing a banana and adding a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the paste well and apply it on to your face.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off.
6. Strawberry and Egg White Mask:
- Take a few strawberries and mash them.
- Mix the paste with egg white and apply it on your face.
- Leave the paste on until it dries completely and then rinse off with cold water.
- This is a wonderful mask for rejuvenating wrinkled skin..
7. Potato and Apple Mask:
- Grate a potato and an apple and mix the paste thoroughly.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask and see how your skin glows and brightens up. This will surely reduce fine lines and age spots will disappear.
8. Aloe Vera Mask:
This is one of the best face masks that you can use. Apart from healing infections on your skin, the gel of this miracle plant does wonders to rejuvenate aging skin. It can be left on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes
Causes that make skin age faster
- Cigarette smoke develops the deficiency of vitamin C that is essential to make skin plump.
- Sun exposure caused the skin mottled, brown sun spots and dryness may be experienced along with more wrinkles
- Alcohol and beverages use lead to dilate blood vessels showing flushed appearance on the skin and make skin wrinkles faster.
- Stress makes skin vulnerable for ageing.
- Lack of sleep causes dark circles under the eyes and sagging skin too
- Fried foods help to generate more radicals.
- Fast and junk foods causes lesser antioxidants.
- Packaged, processed and irradiated create more free radicals show skin age symptoms.
- Lifestyle related problems cause production of lesser antioxidants more free radicals.
Everybody wants to look young, smart and energetic. In fact, age can’t be stopped but aging process can be slow down through some healthy tips.
SKINCARE TIPS TO PREVENT PREMATURE AGING
- Quit smoking: smoking accelerates aging by damaging skin cells.
- Protect your skin from direct exposure of Sun as it responsible for premature of skin, wrinkles and age spots.
- Yoga and Mediation are the excellent form of practices for body, mind and soul.
- Natural Skin care keep our skin free from dirt, dead cells, pollution and ultra violate rays.
- Overeating or over fasting should be avoided. Follow the way of restricted diet as it keeps you from extra calorie. Fruits and vegetables are rich in minerals and vitamins that act like as anti aging.
- Go for beauty sleep for rejuvenating your skin.
- Green tea has amazing results for anti aging as it protects the body from cancer, heart disease, and burns body fat.
- Drink plenty of water as it hydrates your body and essential for anti aging nutrients.
- Laughing one of the best medicines as it releases your stress and makes you looking younger and youthful.
- Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and fish as all these make you energetic.
- Avoid unnecessary thinking and anxiety because it shorter your longevity.
#TIP : For anti aging, keep your calorie consumption low, give more thrust upon fresh fruits and green vegetables.
[ Read : Hacks using almond oil ]
Reduce three white things-Salt, Sugar and Maida.
Top worst foods for aging
Junk and fast foods
Genetically modified food
Oil like vegetable/canola/cotton
The sooner you begin following a healthy lifestyle and caring properly for your skin, the healthier your skin will be.
Do share with me in the comment section below your skincare tips that you guys swear by ..
Lots of Love & Hugs
INSTAGRAM – thepinkblushblog
TWITTER – thepinkblush00